Friday, April 17, 2009

Citizen Journalists never say die

I pride myself on being a very dogmatic and determined individual. I have never shied from any task, no matter how impossible it might seem. Therefore, when I came to know of this fantastic offer for freelance Citizen Journalists, I sat up. The target date was 15th April 2009 and I learnt about it only on the 20th March 2009. I had hardly 25 days in which to get at least 10,000 hits to become eligible for the incentive of $100 … well, believe it or not, I very nearly did manage to get it. My 180 odd reports received nearly 9,000 hits … hopefully, the website would extend the target date and my $100 would arrive. This would be the beginning of a new association because the website does not stop at 10,000 hits – the incentive continues in multiples of 10,000 … if you want to know more, please send me a mail –
prabirghose@gmail.com

an update – the last date for eligibility has been extended to 1st may 2009 – I should get my $100 after all very soon …


No comments:

Post a Comment